Premium Drive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the local KC area peeps and our good friends to get together and talk about real driving/racing. Autocross, circuit racing, drifting, grip racing, time attack, touge, drag, etc etc.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summertime, when the livin's easy...

Go down 
+5
WxMan
Do Work
DrifterDave
freakonaleash1187
E-brake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
E-brake
International Harvester
International Harvester
E-brake

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Summertime, when the livin's easy... Empty
PostSubject: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:20 am

What is everyone up to this summer?!

I'll be stayin in Manhattan, working and taking a summer class. But I am traveling to Canada to fish for ten days at the end of THIS month!! Then later in June I'll be gone to Florida, I'm also playing softball in Topeka! I can't wait, next week is finals and I'm out!

So yeah all the exclamation points aside what are you guys up to?
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:30 am

I have an internship this summer. I will be going to LA at the end of June for a Formula SAE competition.
Back to top Go down
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:53 am

working, and getting settled in at new house. looking for a bike as we speak, since i just got a pproved for 4500$ motorcycle loan and my car insurance went down:D oh and getting the cars ready for kcda's 1st drift event in july.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draftindave
Do Work
My Dog will Eat your Dog.
My Dog will Eat your Dog.
Do Work

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:27 am

I will be working, just like any other day. But I will begin the mad rush to save money to hopefully get a house by the time my lease is up in September. Anyone know any jewish friends I can get some money saving tips from? lol. I also will be playing softball in Topeka. No plans yet for any trips, but I'm sure I will end up at the lake a few times.
Back to top Go down
WxMan
Wizard Of Oz
Wizard Of Oz
WxMan

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Who knows. I'll roll with it.
Back to top Go down
LSDS14
Sr. Noob
Sr. Noob

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:01 am

DrifterDave wrote:
working, and getting settled in at new house. looking for a bike as we speak, since i just got a pproved for 4500$ motorcycle loan and my car insurance went down:D oh and getting the cars ready for kcda's 1st drift event in july.
I almost got a bike today, but it sold before we got there. It sucks but i'll just keep lookin.
Back to top Go down
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:45 am

LSDS14 wrote:
DrifterDave wrote:
I almost got a bike today, but it sold before we got there. It sucks but i'll just keep lookin.

oh really, what kind are you lookin for?
Back to top Go down
LSDS14
Sr. Noob
Sr. Noob

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:42 am

Something cheap and not a super sport bike. Maybe something like a buell blast. You know not real fast, but still pretty peppy.
Back to top Go down
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:23 pm

LSDS14 wrote:
Something cheap and not a super sport bike. Maybe something like a buell blast. You know not real fast, but still pretty peppy.

thats cool, yea im lookin for an older mid to late 90's 600. Specifically a Honda CBR F3 or Yamaha YZF600R
Back to top Go down
SilviaSativa
MixMaster Shoop
SilviaSativa

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:28 pm

I bought and sold my buell blast for $1,200...it was a fun starter bike, but I found myself quickly wanting more power!

And I'm just working this summer here in Boulder, fixing the 300zx to sell and building a turbo set-up for the 240 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LSDS14
Sr. Noob
Sr. Noob

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:54 am

SilviaSativa wrote:
I bought and sold my buell blast for $1,200...it was a fun starter bike, but I found myself quickly wanting more power!

And I'm just working this summer here in Boulder, fixing the 300zx to sell and building a turbo set-up for the 240 Very Happy
Damn you should have sold that buell to me for $1200. I'm kinda lookin at the 2008 ninja 250r as well. That can't be that slow if they run high 14's right?
Back to top Go down
SilviaSativa
MixMaster Shoop
SilviaSativa

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:30 am

LSDS14 wrote:

Damn you should have sold that buell to me for $1200. I'm kinda lookin at the 2008 ninja 250r as well. That can't be that slow if they run high 14's right?
I wanted to keep the buell but needed money to move out here! I even sold it for 1200 with my helmet/jacket, which I really regret!! I'm trying to hold off until next summer before I buy another bike..I really want a Ninja 636 or a Suzuki SV-650
Back to top Go down
smokinbunta
Keeper of the Egg Roll
Keeper of the Egg Roll
smokinbunta

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:52 pm

WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BIGT94z
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:58 pm

work, moving out into a nice house with a buddy, and getting a dd s10 and dropping that hoe to lay frame Cool
Back to top Go down
WxMan
Wizard Of Oz
Wizard Of Oz
WxMan

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:50 am

hahaha, Travis, seriously, no joke, f'n come hang out.

I'm serious. Call me hoe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summertime, when the livin's easy...   Summertime, when the livin's easy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summertime, when the livin's easy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Premium Drive :: Kick it with Premium Drive :: General Talk-
Jump to: