Premium Drive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the local KC area peeps and our good friends to get together and talk about real driving/racing. Autocross, circuit racing, drifting, grip racing, time attack, touge, drag, etc etc.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

post your event plans for this year

Go down 
+3
WxMan
freakonaleash1187
DrifterDave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-21

post your event plans for this year Empty
PostSubject: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:42 am

ok, im putting out my plans for track days and what not this year. so others can see whats going on. I plan on doing quite a bit of driving this year and hopefully others do too. My buddy is letting me use his truck and trailor for the far away events such as MAM and midnight madness in STL. Anyways, what I plan on doing is as follows:

most If not all of the 8 scca regional events
2 midnight madness events
atleast one fast friday at MAM

those who are interested in going. Lets figure out what dates work best for everyone. There is more info on these events in the Auto x thread, track driving thread, and drift thread. check em out. I figured it would be a good idea to get this stuff figured out up front so that people can request off work, get cars ready, etc etc.... Laters
-Dave-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draftindave
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:43 am

Of course I plan on doing all the auto-x event.

I want to do at least one Fast Friday at MAM.

I want to do at least one TCL Days at HPT.
Back to top Go down
WxMan
Wizard Of Oz
Wizard Of Oz
WxMan

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:14 pm

I plan on organizing meets, and hopefully find the money to do some auto-x after I fix/upgrade some stuff.
Back to top Go down
smokinbunta
Keeper of the Egg Roll
Keeper of the Egg Roll
smokinbunta

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:47 pm

i hope to be able to drive my car around atleast 1 day a week.....maybe make a track day at hpt if im lucky...
Back to top Go down
justinmc
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:08 pm

I'd like to also drive my car once a week... by mid summer it might be sidelined with a quest for much more power though. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
LSDS14
Sr. Noob
Sr. Noob

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:53 pm

I'd like to get mine turbo before it gets too warm. Then get it tuned and ready for a track day. I really just want to have it done and tuned before our wedding april of 09.
Back to top Go down
E-brake
International Harvester
International Harvester
E-brake

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:56 am

I'd like to get a car this season. But it'll probably be at least one more before I do Sad so I guess I plan on attending as many meets as I can and living through you guys and your track experiences!
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:21 am

E-brake wrote:
I'd like to get a car this season. But it'll probably be at least one more before I do Sad so I guess I plan on attending as many meets as I can and living through you guys and your track experiences!

You can ride with me at the track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post your event plans for this year   post your event plans for this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post your event plans for this year
Page 1 of 1