Premium Drive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the local KC area peeps and our good friends to get together and talk about real driving/racing. Autocross, circuit racing, drifting, grip racing, time attack, touge, drag, etc etc.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)

Go down 
+4
WxMan
freakonaleash1187
smokinbunta
DrifterDave
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Empty
PostSubject: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:18 pm

ok guys, next saturday some of us are going to bonita flats on 179th and 169ish. It is my b day so come out and look at some titties with us. 5$ gets you in for the night, 10$ for 1 year membership(plus 1 free guest), 2 dollar beers, 10 dollar lap dances. We are meeting at coaches bar and grill on 151st and metcalf around 8 or 9. plan to be at bonnitas at 10. So far people going are Ray and I and a couple guys from my work. post here if you want to go. laters
-Dave-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/draftindave
smokinbunta
Keeper of the Egg Roll
Keeper of the Egg Roll
smokinbunta

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:49 pm

yep! possibly a few people from my work too, but not as likely... a reminder is that it is a 21+ place...its gonna be good times for all!!!
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:07 am

Wow. Great image for PD. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WxMan
Wizard Of Oz
Wizard Of Oz
WxMan

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:15 pm

LOL, i don't think this will have any reflection, either positive or negative. But, lol.
Back to top Go down
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:17 pm

freakonaleash1187 wrote:
Wow. Great image for PD. Rolling Eyes

lol, whats so bad. everyone likes to look at titties. well...they might be too big for you tho.
Back to top Go down
smokinbunta
Keeper of the Egg Roll
Keeper of the Egg Roll
smokinbunta

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:19 pm

seriously...just because some of us likes boobs gives the site a bad image?
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Tittie bars are degrading and disgusting. A bunch of horny men all getting off to the same girls in one place isn't very appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
smokinbunta
Keeper of the Egg Roll
Keeper of the Egg Roll
smokinbunta

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:58 pm

wait....degradin to who?? the strippers or the people that go in there?? cause i dont think its degradin for people that go in, cause its just entertainment and the people choose to go in. and as for the strippers...well they get paid real good for it, so they cant bitch at all...
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:26 am

If you don't think its degrading, its still disgusting.
Back to top Go down
WxMan
Wizard Of Oz
Wizard Of Oz
WxMan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:32 am

smokinbunta wrote:
and as for the strippers...well they get paid real good for it, so they cant bitch at all...

Especially Ray's stripper.
Back to top Go down
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:10 pm

yea, my thoughts were similar to jareds, untill i had my 1st venture to bonnitas last month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boxymama
I dunno...Ask my husband
boxymama

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:59 am

I just wanna make it well known that not only men go to Strip clubs, women can go to. Alot of women would rather go and see a naked woman than a man. They have even made it free for women to get in to female strip clubs such as the OUTHOUSE. Now I have never been to a strip club and yes it may be disgusting I mean the surroundings are disgusting but nothing a few drinks wont fix....right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vannessaj
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:28 am

Yeah, I don't really drink.
Back to top Go down
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:55 am

boxymama wrote:
I just wanna make it well known that not only men go to Strip clubs, women can go to. Alot of women would rather go and see a naked woman than a man. They have even made it free for women to get in to female strip clubs such as the OUTHOUSE. Now I have never been to a strip club and yes it may be disgusting I mean the surroundings are disgusting but nothing a few drinks wont fix....right?

hey its Vanessa lol. yea theres usually a few girls watching at bonnitas. and if your a bad ass like Brent, the strippers steal your boxers Laughing
Back to top Go down
boxymama
I dunno...Ask my husband
boxymama

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:17 am

Haha that is too funny! Too bad we can't go with you Saturday Sad I am not old enough to get in there. But that is just fine cause we get to save our money and not buy you lap dances!! haha less for you Drifter Dave.
Back to top Go down
WxMan
Wizard Of Oz
Wizard Of Oz
WxMan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:14 pm

What the hell is Olatheburg?
Back to top Go down
DrifterDave
Admin
Admin
DrifterDave

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:42 pm

boxymama wrote:
Haha that is too funny! Too bad we can't go with you Saturday Sad I am not old enough to get in there. But that is just fine cause we get to save our money and not buy you lap dances!! haha less for you Drifter Dave.

hahaha, thats cool. Brents got a S13 to buy tongue
Back to top Go down
smokinbunta
Keeper of the Egg Roll
Keeper of the Egg Roll
smokinbunta

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:13 am

freakonaleash1187 wrote:
Yeah, I don't really drink.

shut up, mr. "i only drink german beer".......u drink, just on special occations.
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:25 am

Yeah, I only drank twice last year.
Back to top Go down
WxMan
Wizard Of Oz
Wizard Of Oz
WxMan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:34 am

That's still drinking ya nerd Wink
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:42 am

Yeah, but I don't drink every weekend like Dave and Ray does. I drink once every 6 months.
Back to top Go down
boxymama
I dunno...Ask my husband
boxymama

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:41 am

if you have only drank twice than how can you say you only drink German beer, you haven't opened up the door to the relam of possibility, there are lots of choices out there.

And Olatheburg is a fancy way for me to say Olathe, in all actuallity I wanted Olathe to sound cool, haha mistake on my part.

And Brent buying an S13 hahaha only in MY dreams! He dreams of driving a womens car, a Miata. no offense to the Miata lovers out there but I think they are ugly!!!! The only ones I like are the new MX-5's and if we could afford it I would be signing the papers for one and handing the xb off to Brent.hehehe
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:56 am

Believe me, I have drank my fair share. Back when I was in high school I used to drink quite a bit. American beer taste like piss, I have gotten sick off of whiskey twice, so I don't like whiskey, never really liked the taste of tequila, the only hard liquor I drink is Malibu and Jager-bombs. But I'm sorry I'm not an alcohol connoisseur, because that is really whats important in life is alcohol. Rolling Eyes

BTW, I like Miatas, they are cheap and fast for the track.
Back to top Go down
smokinbunta
Keeper of the Egg Roll
Keeper of the Egg Roll
smokinbunta

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:06 pm

dont woory jared...once u turn 21....ull be back into bein an alcaholic...i was the same way.......
Back to top Go down
freakonaleash1187
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
Eat. Poop. Slay Cones.
freakonaleash1187

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Heh, we will see. I don't plan on drinking any more than I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)   Saturday February 9th.  Tittie bar :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday February 9th. Tittie bar :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next